Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Book Can"t be Judged by its Cover

No one understood this new profound way my mind was thinking. Far from what they were used too yet even further away from what ever reality they could perceive. At the end of day I figured I owed  no one an explanation for the evolution of maturity I had taken on. The mountains that were laid out in front of me had been crossed. Trust me it wasn't because my closest of friends and family called to ensure I was awake each morning or to see if had food to eat neither was it because I was some undercover superhero with powers to overcome the obstacles life had thrown at my feet.

It's 3:36 PM  I'm at work the forecast calls for rain
The Date is 7/7/11

Nothing is on my mind besides the song :  FOR EVERY MOUNTAIN.
YOU BROUGHT ME OVER FOR EVERY TRIAL YOU SEEN ME THROUGH
FOR EVERY BLESSING Hallelujah

FOR THIS I GIVE YOU PRAISE.

No comments:

Post a Comment