Friday, July 8, 2011

One sided CONVO

It's Friday Eastern standard time zone.
Jacksonville FL

I'm feeling a little lonerish this evening and the only plan is to play everyone except for family and you know who by the waste side. I really don't understand why I tend to enjoy the moments of solitude. For the most part the only thing that will become of this time with me, myself, and I, will be falling back in love with my  favorite love.... NO DRAMA.
More than certain that most singles are reaching out for space fillers, I'm sitting behind this desk reaching out for my cup of tea and when I look inside, and glance at the darkness while the aroma tingles my senses: I feel nothing but peace and tranquility. Carrie Blackshaw has just figured this out... I hope you plan to enjoy this as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment